A silly account of one girl and her pals getting back in shape

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philipians 4:13



I invite you to join me in the adventure of making healthy choices. I don't care where you are in this walk. You can do it! Really you can. I hope my blog will encourage you along the way. I'm not an extremist. I am not going to have you on an all organic diet. I'm not even anti-ho ho. I'm anti-eating-a-whole-box-of-ho hos-at one setting. I'm not going to encourage you to run a marathon, unless, of course, you want to run one. Then I will cheer for you and loudly. I'm just a normal girl working to love and take care of my God-given body. I will pray for you effortlessly, because that's how easy it is. For now, I am praying you and all readers will be blessed along the way!


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Edit Hoopla!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

The blogger in me is going to go on a little hiatus from writing the blog this month. In November I took part in an international program where I wrote 50,000 uneditted words in 30 days. In April the same organization does something they call Script Frenzy where they write a script in 30 days. In that I'm not a script writer and I've still not editted my book, I've decided in support of my friend doing Script Frenzy I will be dedicating this month to getting down and doing some serious editting of the book. I've named my project . . . Edit Hoopla!!!!! During Edit Hoopla I will edit 120 pages of written work in 30 days . . . you can do the math from there. I'll stop in from time to time, but for now, I must edit!!!!!! I promise I'll continue in my efforts to pray often, eat better always and workout more as all are important if I'm to do well during Edit Hoopla. Thanks in advance for your prayers!

Blessings,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment