A silly account of one girl and her pals getting back in shape

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philipians 4:13



I invite you to join me in the adventure of making healthy choices. I don't care where you are in this walk. You can do it! Really you can. I hope my blog will encourage you along the way. I'm not an extremist. I am not going to have you on an all organic diet. I'm not even anti-ho ho. I'm anti-eating-a-whole-box-of-ho hos-at one setting. I'm not going to encourage you to run a marathon, unless, of course, you want to run one. Then I will cheer for you and loudly. I'm just a normal girl working to love and take care of my God-given body. I will pray for you effortlessly, because that's how easy it is. For now, I am praying you and all readers will be blessed along the way!


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Laughing my way Healthy!

Hi all,

This is the first of many posts to come meant to encourage those around me to commit to working to live healthier lives by eating better, working out and encouraging one another through prayer and sharing of ideas.

My goal is to help others embrace taking care of their God-given bodies better. I'm not a Dietician. I'm not an Aerobics Instructor. I'm just a girl getting in shape. Oh and one more thing - I promise you - if nothing else - you will laugh your butt off a long the way!

Thanks for following me on this journey. I pray it helps you, too!

Blessings,

Julie

13-15Get along among yourselves, each of you doing your part. Our counsel is that you warn the freeloaders to get a move on. Gently encourage the stragglers, and reach out for the exhausted, pulling them to their feet. Be patient with each person, attentive to individual needs. And be careful that when you get on each other's nerves you don't snap at each other. Look for the best in each other, and always do your best to bring it out. - 1 Thessalonians 5:13-15 - The Message

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting this.. I have needed a support person/people to help me control my eating.

    ReplyDelete